Private & Group Lessons
Valle Nevado Ski School Rates 2018
|Ski Lesson Option||Rates CH$ / US$|
|Group Lessons 2 hours||140,000 / 215|
|Private Lessons 1 hour||161,000 / 248|
|Private Lesson ½ day||245,000 / 377|
|Children Ski School ½ day||161,000 / 248|
|Children Ski School full day||210,000 / 323|
- All prices apply 18% Discount Online Booking with 24 hours in advance of service.
- Adult Group & Private Ski Lessons includes, hotel pick-up, drop off, High Performance ski set and lift pass.
- Ski Group Lessons start at 11.00, 12.00, & 14.00. Private at any time between 9.00 and 17.00.
- Children Snow School ½ and full day, age 4 to 9, includes hotel pick-up, drop off, High Performance ski set and lift tickets.
- Prices in Chilean pesos subject to change without previous notice.
Skiing is a fun and easy-to-learn sport and it’s a wonderful way to spend healthy, enjoyable time in the mountains, soaking up spectacular views.
With professional assistance, you’ll make your first ski / snowboard turns safely and pleasurably; you’ll acquire solid technique, and will progress quickly. You’ll find skiing and snowboarding fun and rewarding sports to practice.
We offer you two different options in which to make your first ski / snowboard turns: a private ski /snowboard lesson or a ski group lesson.
The main difference between these two options (beside the price) is that in a private lesson (up to 3 people) there is personalized attention from a Professional Ski Instructor, which accelerates a student’s learning curve. Group lessons are a great way to learn to ski or board, or improve your ski or boarding technique, within a group dynamic. And you’ll make new friends!
KL Adventure offers professional certified Ski Instructors and full ski /snowboards packages that take care of all the necessary logistics, like hotel pick-up and drop-off, and rental equipment.
It’s never too late to experience the joy of learning a wonderful new sport in a spectacular mountain environment. Add a new dimension to your life through skiing or snowboarding. Start now! Call us at 56-2-2217-9101.