- KLS004-1 Saturday August 28 – Sunday Sept 05.
- KLS004-2 Saturday September 14 –Sunday Sept 22
- KLS004-3 Saturday September 28 – Sunday Oct 06.
- KLS004-4 Saturday October 12 – Sunday Oct 20.
- KLS004-5 Saturday October 26 – Sunday Nov 03.
- Regular US $ 5,880 per person (minimum 4 clients up to 8 clients)
- Private US $ 6,220 per person (based on 4 clients)
- Single supplement hotel room US $ 1,480.
- Reservation cost US $ 700.
- Balance due payment date 75 days prior departure.
- Professional Mountain Guide.
- Ratio 1:5 (1 Guide for every 5 Skiers).
- All local organization and supervision by KL Adventure Staff.
- Private transfers the entire tour including Temuco airport pick-up and Puerto Montt airport drop off.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in the Termas de Manzanares, based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in Pucón, based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- One (1) night in a hotel in the Huilo-Huilo Biological Reserve, based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- One (1) night in a hotel in Antillanca, based on double or dormitory occupancy with breakfast.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in Puerto Varas, based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- First aid kit.
Service not included
- Ski touring, boots poles, skins and crampons.
- Clothing and ski accessories (gloves, goggles, Ski Clothing, etc…).
- Safety pack: ARVA, probe and shovel.
- Lift pass for all ski resorts visited.
- Any beverages (soda, beer or wine) in the cities and during transfer days.
- Any costs involved in an early or late departure.
- Cancellation, accident and rescue insurance.
- International flight to Chile
- National flight to Temuco and from Puerto Montt
- Cash for extra expenses.
- Any other service not listed above.
- Given that many of Chile’s volcanoes are catalogued as active, and some have erupted in recent years, KL Adventure maintains options for ascents of alternative volcanoes and mountains should conditions prevent access to a volcano included in this tour.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to variation in the weather, group dynamic & the guide’s criteria.
- KL Adventure is NOT responsible for weather and road conditions, lifts operations.
- Full Ski Touring equipment (ski, boots, poles, skins & crampons) available in KL Ski Rental shop with a 15% discount online booking.
- KL Adventure reserves the rights to upgrade the tour by using higher hotel standard without extra cost
- Any departure can be re-scheduled with a minimum of 5 persons.