- with minimum of 4 skies / split boarders.
- Regular: US $4,380 per person (minimum 5 clients up to 10 clients)
- Private: US $4,880 per person (based on 4 clients)
- Single supplement hotel room US $ 1,320.
- Reservation cost US $ 700.
- Balance due payment date 75 days prior departure.
- Professional Mountain Guide.
- Ratio 1:5 (1 Guide for every 5 Skiers).
- All local organization and supervision by KL Adventure Staff.
- Transportation during the whole tour including Concepcion airport pick-up and Temuco airport drop off.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in the Chillán area based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in Malalcahuello area based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- Two (2) nights in a hotel in Pucón area based on double occupancy with breakfast.
- First aid kit.
Service not included
- Ski touring, boots poles, skins and crampons.
- Clothing and ski accessories (gloves, goggles, ski-pants, etc…).
- Safety Pack: ARVA, probe & shovel.
- Lift pass for all ski resorts visited.
- Any beverages (soda, beer or wine) in the cities and during travel days.
- Any costs involved in an early or late departure.
- Cancellation, accident and rescue insurance.
- Cash for extra expenses.
- International flight to Chile
- National flight to Concepcion and from Temuco
- Any other service not listed above.
- Given that many of Chile’s volcanoes are catalogued as active, and some have erupted in recent years, KL Adventure maintains options for ascents of alternative volcanoes and mountains should conditions prevent access to a volcano included in this tour.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to variations in the weather, group dynamics and the guide’s criteria.
- KLAdventure is not responsible for weather and road conditions, or ski resort lift operations.
- KLAdventure reserves the rights to upgrade the tour by using higher-standard hotels.
- Any departure can be re-scheduled with a minimum of 4 persons.